Our Distinctive Approach
1. The key is to spend time understanding your unique business model, what methods are being implemented to acquire new customers, the stages and length of your sales process and what systems you have in place to track leads, sales and keep your team organized and accountable.
2. Our Brand Strategy & Market Research methodology starts by evaluating your current logo, website, social media, and marketing assets to identify what’s working and what’s not.
3. Our team will determine if an upgraded logo is needed to reflect the new image your company is looking to portray.
4. A framework is then created to align your new website with your business so it can be used as a tool, rather than an online brochure.
5. Our specialists will write new content, design your website and help produce complementary assets as needed which include but are not limited to gated content, email or social marketing, collateral design, direct mail campaigns, on-site photography, video storytelling, search engine optimization and integrated CRM systems.
6. We strive to make this collaborative process stress-free by using web-based tools that provide easy communication between our team and you to ensure all of your feedback and ideas are incorporated into your project.
7. In order to spread the word of your re-brand and to maximize your ROI, not only will we create a complete and detailed marketing strategy, we’ll implement all aspects from FaceBook or LinkedIn Marketing, Google AdWords, Email Marketing, Tradeshow Marketing or Direct Mail Campaigns to name a few.
Download the How to Hire a Web Developer Guide